Varieties with the Best Track Records!
Roses are some of the world’s most rewarding plants, but many of them can be susceptible to foliar diseases like rust, powdery mildew, and black spot. These problems are not just a blight on your plants’ attractiveness—they also require a lot more maintenance time to treat, and if left untreated they can cost you blooms or even kill your plant! Preventing these problems before they start can save you a lot of trouble, and the best way to do that is with these fantastically disease-resistant cultivars with excellent track records of resisting disease.
Benefits of Disease-resistant Roses:
• Saves money (no need to buy expensive disease-eliminating products
• Saves time (much less maintenance)
• Better for the environment (no need for chemical fungicide)
• Fuller, more attractive foliage
• Better habitat for beneficial insects, butterflies, and birds