Few things are more disappointing than a diseased rose. Checking for diseased canes or foliage is frustrating and time-consuming. Finding disease makes the experience much worse. Jackson and Perkins offers roses with a proven track record of resistance to common diseases such as black spot, rust and powdery mildew! Save time and feel secure knowing you're growing the healthiest roses available. For many gardeners, constantly looking for diseased canes or foliage is both time consuming and expensive, not to mention some of the chemicals used to combat diseases are harmful to the environment. There's an easy solution: plant disease-resistant roses! These varieties have a proven track record of being resistant to some of the most common rose diseases, such as black spot, rust, and powdery mildew. So save yourself time and money and enjoy a more glorious garden for many years to come!
Benefits of Disease-resistant Roses:
• Save you money, with no need to buy expensive disease-eliminating products
• Save you time, as you spend less time on maintenance
• Better for the environment, as chemicals can be harmful
• Healthy plants have more blooms and more attractive, fuller, more lush foliage
• Healthy plants are better at maintaining beneficial insects, butterflies, and birds